Members joined us for an update of the Rough Sleeper Initiative in Eastbourne at the Chamber AGM in July. 50% attended online while 50% attended Sovereign Harbour Yacht Club in person. Physical distancing was maintained, masks were worn and voting by all members was anonymous via the Slido App.
The assembled members voted for the following changes to the board:
- Richard Garland of Gradient Consultants stepped down as President and was thanked for all his hard work over the last two years
- Nicky Fisher of Herron Fisher was elected President
- Shoes of Evil Empire Inns and Russell Colbran of Colbran & Wingrove building contractors were elected as Vice Presidents
- Neville Beckhurst remained as Treasurer for another year and Price & Co were approved as auditors for another year.
- Becky Jackson – Tacking Homelessness In East Sussex
- Caroline Ansell MP – Covid-19 recovery plans