Pre-pandemic you might have seen creatures from outer space wandering the streets of Eastbourne. If you did, they were probably visiting Wyntercon, the comic-con style event and cosplay competition for the whole family to enjoy. Fans of Game of Thrones, Star Trek, sci-fi or just fans of dressing up visited the award-winning arts and educational event which encourages and educates children of all ages and helps them become an active and beneficial part of the local community.
This year Wyntercon is back! And better than ever with special guest stars Kenny Knight, currently working on a major new Disney project and Yolanda Lynes from Marvel Studios Black Widow.
If your business would like to be involved, we recommend sponsoring one of the excellent activity workshops.
Nominate an available workshop from the list below:
1. Wyntercon Tree
2. Mobile Making
4. Signing Skills & Makaton
Further details of these workshops can be found at www.wyntercon.org/wyntercon-viii#workshops
The benefits of sponsorship include:
Before the event
· Your logo will feature as a silver/workshop sponsor on the Wyntercon VIII event web page on the Wyntercon.org website.
· Your silver/workshop sponsorship will be collectively acknowledged in the three months leading up to the event, at least once a month, via their social media channels.
During the event
· Your workshop sponsorship will be acknowledged and your logo will be included on the floor standing sign next to your sponsored workshop.
· Your logo will be featured, as a workshop sponsor, on the workshop sponsorship logo wall.
· Your logo will feature as a silver/workshop sponsor on the event map handout provided to all visitors to the event over the event weekend.
· Your logo will feature as a silver/workshop sponsor on the sponsorship acknowledgement banner which all visitors pass at the entrance to the event.
· Complimentary one-day admission to the event for one of your staff or a guest, for each workshop sponsored.
The cost of Workshop Sponsorship is just £500.