The Eastbourne unLtd Chamber of Commerce is hosting a night at the Eastbourne Lighting Fibre Ice Rink on Thursday 2nd December from 5.30pm to 9pm between the Railway Station and the Enterprise Shopping Centre.
So bring all your staff and their families to the Winter Park for an evening of skating, falling over, Bratwurst, Gluhwein, falling over, skating, falling over and more Gluhwein (and falling over)!
There will also be late night shopping and Christmas Market Chalets to get ahead of the Christmas shopping, so come and join us with all your family!
- Eastbourne’s Lightning Fibre Ice Rink is fully covered in all weathers and we will be following strict COVID guidelines
- It has a maximum capacity of 75 people an hour
- The skate rink is suitable for anyone over the age of 4 and is fully accessible
- A supply of Booksy Penguin skate aids will be available for wobbly skaters on a first come first serve basis
- 12 Christmas Chalets full of Christmas gifts, mulled wine, bratwurst sausages, spiced cider and Christmas cheer!
Book your tickets here now: www.visiteastbournetickets.co.uk/icerink
For more information about Christmas in Eastbourne visit www.eastbournechristmas.com