- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Seminar
June 7 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Join us for a Cyber Security event sponsored by Astec Computing and delivered by the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit – a must for any business that wants to understand the threats posed by cybercrime today.
Cybercrime is an ever-increasing threat within the UK. The cost of cybercrime is estimated to be costing the UK economy billions of pounds every year. Cyber criminals have identified that SMEs are a highly lucrative target, due to the limited investment and resources available for cyber security compared to corporations and multi-nationals. Ensure your company understands the threat posed by cybercrime and learn about the necessary steps required to protect your business.
The presentation will follow a period of networking and will cover the following: –
- CEO fraud
- Personal and corporate security
- Identity theft with regards to your online footprint and digital dirt
- Latest trends, threats and vulnerabilities
- Cyber frauds and scams
- Phishing, smishing and vishing
- Advice on cyber security issues and raising awareness with staff
- Latest password management
- Social engineering tactics
- Reducing the insider threat
- Public Wi-Fi demo