COVID Ready Quality Scheme
Are you COVID Ready?
Join businesses across Eastbourne and sign up to the first cross sector scheme in the UK. We’ve launched a quality scheme to help businesses be COVID Ready and bring confidence back to Eastbourne High Street.
It is completely free!
The scheme gives you all the latest guidance and support for your business as you reopen, whilst reassuring customers that you are following the highest safety standards.
The COVID Ready Quality Scheme has been created by Eastbourne Hospitality Association in partnership with Visit Eastbourne, Your Eastbourne BID and Eastbourne unLtd Chamber of Commerce. It is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund via the Reopening High Streets Safely Fund and supported by the East Sussex Primary Authority.
It is the only cross sector scheme in the UK – meaning all business sectors, including retail, hospitality and leisure, can join in.
How does it work?
- Download the toolkit, checklists and relevant risk assessment template for your business sector
- Complete your risk assessment and implement your control measures
- Sign up online and complete the declaration to confirm you are Covid-Ready
- Your Covid-Ready pack will arrive including a window vinyl and the Covid-Ready logo, available for you to use in all communications
- Your business may also appear as Covid-Ready on the VisitEastbourne website