- Name: Tamryn Steinschauer
- Company: Turremgroup
- Category 1: Business Services
- Category 2: Security
- Address: Watchoak Business Centre , 5 Chain lane, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 0GB
- Telephone: 03300 431723
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.turremgroup.com
- TDG Cyber Security is part of the Turremgroup providing cost-effective and reliable cybersecurity solutions to families and to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) across Sussex and the Home Counties.
- Many SMBs are finding it a challenge to understand the latest data compliance needs with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and are facing further challenges regarding the protection they should have in place – many think that if they have antivirus protection this is sufficient. It is isn't. As a Chamber we have discovered potential breaches in some of our websites and inadequate protection which TDG are helping us to secure.
- In today’s cyber world it is no longer the case of ‘if’ a breach will happen, but ‘when’ it will happen! Small, one-man bands are seen as perfect targets for obtaining private information by cyber criminals.
- It is also a fallacy that businesses need to spend large amounts of money to ensure they are protected. In fact, in most cases, protection can be as simple as just having managed antivirus and patching solutions in place. This will cost you £15 or less per month per device and yet provides you with the protection you need.
- A “managed service” such as the one that TDG Cyber Security offers has significant advantages over a “non-managed” one. With a managed service there is a cyber expert looking at any potential issues and working with the client to ensure protected devices remain healthy and secure despite the changes that cyber criminals may make to their methods of operation.
Why I'm a Member
"They're dynamic and ambitious on behalf of business, making sure we're heard. If something's stopping you prosper they want to know what"
Laura Murphy - MTC2