A Successful Chamber AGM
New Chamber directors were elected at a successful Chamber AGM on Thursday 20th June at Sovereugn Harbour Yacht Club The following members had been nominated to become directors and were elected unanimously:
- Rebecca Conroy East Sussex College Group Eastbourne Campus
- Zoe Lau Metro Bank
- Dinah Ouzman Smith & Ouzman Printers and Secure Storage
- Hardy Ovaisi Cru Wine Bar and Restaurant
- Tamryn Steinschauer turremgroup Cyber Security
Eastbourne Borough Councillors Alan Shuttleworth and Margaret Bannister along with Eastbourne’s MP, Stephen Lloyd spoke about the future of Eastbourne.
Other guests included:
- Cllr Caroline Ansell
- Cllr Paul Metcalf MBE
- Cllr Penny De Cara
- Tim Whelan Director of Service Delivery EBC
- Phil Evans Director of Tourism and Enterprise EBC
Flowers were presented to Rebecca Herron for her support since starting with the Chamber for eight months by Richard Garland. Stephen Lloyd MP and Richard also presented Copylink Digital with their new members pack.
The President, Richard Garland gave his report for the year and plans for next year. His report is included in the minutes below along with the Auditors report for the year: