Join us for a very special evening to celebrate the launch of our Vintage Old Man. Eat, drink, and learn about barrel-ageing with our fantastic guest speakers, plus be the very first to sample Vintage Old Man.
Experience a talk about the history of barrel-aging beers from award-winning beer writer Mark Dredge, followed by a discussion and Q&A on the barrel ageing process with our Head Brewer Stephen Perrin.
Price includes, barrel ageing talk, sampling, a bottle of Vintage Old Man, dinner and Q&A.
Ticket price includes:
- Entry to the event
- Barrel ageing talk with award winning beer writer Mark Dredge
- How we made Vintage Old Man & Q&A, plus and exclusive opportunity to sample this amazing new beer with our Head Brewer Stephen Perrin
- Steak and Old Man Ale stew with mash & veg (Vegan & GF option is available please let us know in the notes box at checkout, along with any allergies)
- A bottle of Vintage Old Man to collect at the event, a day before they go on general sale.
Available throughout the evening will be a cash bar serving a selection of our finest dark beers including, Old Man & Oatmeal Stout, plus Best Bitter and Long Man Pilsner.
- 6:00 PM – Doors (and bar) open
- 7:00 PM – Barrel Ageing with Mark Dredge
- 7:30 PM – Food Served
- 8:30 PM – Vintage Old Man Q&A with Stephen
- 10:00 PM – Event Closes