- This event has passed.
Event from our Member – Cyber Security Workshop by Southern IT Networks
22nd May 2019 @ 1:15 pm - 3:15 pm
What every business owner has to know about cyber-crime from the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit & Southern IT.
If you only spend 2 hours this year protecting the future of your business, make it these two.
These events are free to attend, but you need to register.
Join this workshop with Andy Rawlinson, a Police Cyber Security specialist from the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit (SEROCU) and Southern IT Networks, a Certification Body for the Governments Cyber Essentials Accreditation.
You’ll go away with 2 free tool kits so you’ll know exactly what to do to…
Protect Your technical Infrastructure – Everything you need to get certified
Cyber Essentials Question Set
Policies and Procedures
Equip your ‘Human Firewall’ – The maximum point of weakness in any business.
Free Phishing Simulation
Cyber Security ‘101’ book for employees
Resources to raise Cyber Security awareness
Join us in this 2 hour workshop/training session to find out:
– Current threats from a business and everyday point of view
– Safe ways of working and communicating
– How to improve your company’s cyber resilience and training your ‘human firewall’.
– Supply chain and Cyber Essentials
– Password policy, ransomware, phishing, WiFi and privacy
– Controlling access to your data and services
– Securing your devices and software
Complimentary refreshments and a selection of sandwiches will be provided upon arrival and a Q&A session will run at the end, for approx a further 30 mins, where you can have any further questions and queries answered, or simply seek advice on areas you are concerned about within your own business.