This is free to attend, but you need to register. as seats are limited.
Join this workshop with Andy Rawlinson, a Police Cyber Security specialist from the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit (SEROCU) and Southern IT Networks, a Certification Body for the Governments Cyber Essentials Accreditation.
You are welcome to bring as many staff members along as you like, if more than 12 are required, please contact us directly and we can make the necessary arrangements for you.
You’ll go away with 2 free soft tool kits, so you’ll know exactly what to do to protect your business…
1) Protect Your technical Infrastructure – Everything you need to get certified
- Cyber Essentials Question Set
- Policies and Procedures
- Scoping Document
- Project Tools
2) Equip your ‘Human Firewall’ – The maximum point of weakness in any business.
- Free Phishing Simulation
- Cyber Security ‘101’ book for employees
Resources to raise Cyber Security awareness
Join us in this 2 hour workshop/training session to find out:
- Current modern day threats from a business and everyday point of view
- Safe ways of working and communicating
- How to improve your company’s cyber resilience and training your ‘human firewall’.
- Supply chain and Cyber Essentials
- Password policy, ransomware, phishing, WiFi and privacy
- Controlling access to your data and services
- Securing your devices and software