- This event has passed.
Business Booster Event 2020- a FREE webinar for business owners
July 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Do you want to achieve the best business results possible?
If so, you’ll want to know about an exciting event that is coming up soon…
On Thursday 16th July 2020, four business experts are coming together on one webinar to offer their top tips to business owners like you; and they’re doing this for FREE!
We all know that recently there have been some tough challenges, and some unusual opportunities too. Our experts have decided they’d like to help as many business owners as possible fight through the headaches and make the most of those chances.
They’ve put their heads together and created a series of short presentations to help you identify the next steps to take in your company.
If you are looking to develop yourself as a business owner, deliver better results through your company, and enjoy yourself more this is a session you won’t want to miss!
A FREE webinar for business owners who want to achieve the best business results possible
Thursday 16th July 2020 – 10:00am
Here is what’s on offer…
There will be four short and punchy sessions (each one just 15 minutes long), covering a range of relevant and interesting topics to help business owners just like you.…
From UK Growth Coach will be sharing his top tips for having an efficient, numbers driven approach to business.
This will include:
- Principles for recording KPIs
- Guidance on reporting structure and involvement of your team in that.
- Practical suggestions on how to react to metrics that aren’t where you want them to be!
From Growth by Design will be explaining what you can do to make your business website your number 1 sales person.
He’ll be sharing:
- Some eyebrow raising insights into how maintenance of a website can save your company a fortune.
- How advancement of your sites can change your business trajectory.
From Your Right Hand Finance Team will be teaching you how to create a leaner finance function
She’ll be answering these questions for you:
- How can you use technology advances in basic accounting systems to improve efficiency and get more real time information?
- How can best practice improve profit and cash and reduce business risk?
- How can my accounts people improve my profit and my cashflow?
- How do I manage capability and capacity in my accounting function, and how do I know what the right balance is?
Sharon Bridgland-Gough is the speaker from People Puzzles – she is an HR leader with 30 years experience across a range of different sectors.
Her presentation will help you…
- Create an alignment within your team, and make sure they are all working together with a shared sense of purpose.
- Make sure that you continue to have the right people on your business bus; identifying when the company has outgrown the person, and when the person has outgrown the company.
- By sharing her top tips on hiring and leading staff during this challenging business period.
Book your complimentary place at this exciting webinar
Once booked on, you will received an email with the Zoom meeting link and password to join in on the day.
We look forward to seeing you on the 16th!