Member of the week – Dominic Hill Accountantancy & Tax Planning
It's that time of year again! You need to get your tax return to HMRC by Thursday 31st January.
So why not get help from our member of the week, Dominic Hill Accountants.
They have a wide variety of clients ranging from small businesses and personal Tax Returns through to groups of companies with overseas accounts, tax and auditing. They provide a wide range of services across East and West Sussex, Kent, Hampshire and Surrey including:
- Personal and small business tax
- Companies and corporate tax
- VAT bookkeeping and payroll services
- International services including Duty, VAT import/export
- A full service where we look after all of your bookkeeping, payroll and management accounts
- Business advisors
- Investment advice
- Fee protection scheme
- Quickbooks training
- Xero training
10 Good reasons to choose Dominic Hill's Personal Tax service:
- Tax affairs are time consuming and often confusing
- It’s easy to make a mistake when completing tax documents and this could result in more tax for you to pay
- They have a dedicated Personal Tax team to help you
- Their team can help you complete your Personal Tax Return and once they have your approval, can submit this for you
- They suggest ways for you to SAVE TAX – they work for you – not HMRC
- They will advise you of your tax liability – no nasty surprises at the last moment
- They tell you when payments are due – you will be ready in advance
- They inform you of relevant tax matters that could affect you throughout the year
- Their Personal Tax service normally includes all the above for a fixed annual fee
- They are a respected, long standing member of the Eastbourne unLtd Chamber of Commerce
Call Dominic Hill on 01323 649509 for a specific quote based on your circumstances.
Dominic Hill do not outsource work. They are a training employer, developing local talent and provide full training for those leaving Higher Education.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Why I'm a Member
"Being a member of the Chamber has allowed me to promote the work that I am doing through free press articles in Platinum Magazine, Sussex Business Times and Business Matters. It has saved me time, money and added value to our business"
Mike Thompson, Reid Briggs