Click this link to sign up now to the Eastbourne UnLtd Chamber of Commerce
Why join our Chamber?
- With the largest town based Chamber of Commerce in the South East
- At a wide variety of Networking events
- Business seminars and exhibitions
- Member to member introductions
- Access to ACES 4,000 members via the Alliance of Chambers in East Sussex
- Support with local authorities to overcome barriers to business, like planning or town development
- Access to central government via the South East Local Enterprise Partnership
- Access to Eastbourne Borough Council, Wealden District Council and East Sussex County Council
- Fully funded independent advice and mentoring
- Export advice
- Funding advice
- Free HR advice
- Business Brokerage and Signposting
- Training courses and workshops
Promotion and Communication
- Press Release production to promote your business - without charge
- Editorial in Sussex business publications - without charge
- Member Directory and Diary
- Chamber website with Member Links
- Member to member offers
- Twitter promotion
- Access to our LinkedIn Group
Membership costs depend on employee numbers, although there is a start up rate for those in the first 12 months of trading.
|Annual Membership Fees (plus VAT)||
|10 - 49 employees||£219||£22||£499||£48|
|50 - 99 employees||£279||£27||£599||£58|
|Start-Ups (for the first 12 months)||£59||£6||£299||£29|
Premiere Membership Includes:
- PR editorial in business publications worth £500
- Invitation to Premiere Club Events worth £250
- A half page advert in the Chamber Directory and Diary worth £300
- A scrolling logo with weblinks on this website worth £300
- Invitation to the Bank of England Quarterely Economic Reviews worth £200
- 100+ Premiere Members will also receive two free tickets for lunch at Airbourne or the Chamber Christmas
You can now pay by Direct Debit online. Click here to go to our Direct Debit page and simply click your payment plan!
N.B. Due to the extra work created each year by arranging subscription payments by BACs, debit/credit card, cheque or cash, a small administration fee of £25.00 will be introduced in 2017 for all payment methods other than GoCardless Direct Debits. Please contact us to arrange payment via GoCardless.
(Once you are set up on GoCardless you can pass on DD payments to your clients for minimal fees. Consequently, several of our Members are already registered.)
Eastbourne unLtd is the largest town Chamber in South East and provides fully funded business support, mentoring, best practice and business advice. Encourage your business network to join us for the best business networking in East Sussex.
Why I'm a Member
"Being involved with the Chamber means I'm able to meet and network with the best and most forward-looking businesses in the area"
Neil Hooper - Handelsbanken