Eastbourne Christmas Market
Friday 30th November is the first date of the twenty-four day traditional Christmas Market in Eastbourne’s Terminus Road with organisers promising over 100 hours of entertainment, forty different traders, a sensory safe space and a visit from Mrs Santa Claus as just some of the highlights of this years event.
Christina Ewbank, CEO of Eastbourne unLtd Chamber of Commerce said “With the chalets now installed we are ready to welcome thousands to our popular Christmas event. Visitors will be able to sample delicious mulled wine and local gin, indulge in sweet homemade fudge, listen to wonderful local choirs and enjoy some great entertainment including a Pantomime!”
- Over 100 hours of entertainment including jugglers, choirs, singers, tribute bands, ventriloquists, schools and dancers
- Family panto at the Christmas Market on Saturday 1st December
- Local stall traders selling everything from fudge to clothes, mulled wine and handmade gifts
- Street food market with traditional Christmas food from around the world
- A sensory safe space for those who have had too much of the hustle and bustle every Tuesday from 10am to 1pm for adults and children who need a quiet space to chill out
- Vintage bus rides around the town including a beautifully restored bus from the Queen’s Coronation year running every Saturday and Sunday afternoon from Meads Village and Sovereign Harbour with fares donated to the RNLI
- A community Christmas tree competition with children, families, schools and business people decorating a tree in the town centre to win a prize
- The Christmas Market light turn on with the stars of the Panto, Stephen Lloyd MP and Gildredge House Choir on Friday 30th November at 4.30pm
- The return of Elf on a Shelf at the Christmas Market and Little Chelsea
- Visit Mrs Claus at her homely grotto before visiting Santa Claus in the Beacon
With such a packed schedule – this year’s Christmas event is the largest one ever. Check out full details on www.eastbournechristmas.com
- Date: 30/11/2018-23/12/2018
- Time: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
- Location: Terminus Road
Please complete the below form if you're new to the Chamber. If you've previously registered for an event or you're an existing Chamber member, please log in to complete the booking.
Online bookings are not available for this event.
Sponsor this event
If you would like to sponsor Eastbourne Christmas Market, please complete the form below or visit our event sponsorship page:
Why I'm a Member
"I particularly enjoy the business breakfasts at the Hydro Hotel, they have given me a lot of exposure and generated lots of leads for me. The Chamber is a great source of support for both new and established local businesses"
Mina O'Brien - Ditzy Media