Astec Computing – the power of the Cloud and Office 365
There is a lot of information available for anyone considering Office 365. This presentation is designed to give a flavour of how you could transform your business by implementing very simple technologies that you may already be paying for.
This presentation is aimed at Managing Directors, Finance Directors, Business Owners and anyone who has to make important decisions about IT investment for the company or organization. You are aware of the cloud, you know it is something that you should be informed about, well this presentation will educate you about Office 365 cloud technologies and help you make an informed decision about your company’s IT future.
Astec will explain how and why you should be considering Office 365 cloud technologies when planning your next IT decision. Office 365 offers a wealth of services which allows small and medium enterprises to enjoy all the benefits that were once only enjoyed by large organization.
- See how moving Email services and Document storage can eliminate the need for capital expenditure on expensive servers and environments to host them in.
- Then see how your staff can operate from anywhere using any device or operating system, mobility and flexibility into your operation.
- See how your company can improve how you collaborate both internally and externally. Setup secure environments to work with clients, suppliers, project stakeholders and so on.
- Understand how Office 365 offers as standard, disaster recovery, business continuity and how GDPR compliance can be implemented easily using this technology.
- Mange your company’s documents, using the Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), secure your sensitive information by implementing policies that control who, how and where your data is viewed. Delete data from missing or stolen devices, or from ex-employees.
- See how Dynamic 365 CRM can be implemented and is compatible across the entire Office 365 ecosystem.
- Change how your company works with tools like Power BI, Flow, PowerApps, Sway, Bookings, and integrate the endless range of new applications entering the world of Office 365 all the time.
- Date: 22/11/2017
- Time: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Location: Corporation Room, Sussex Downs College
Please complete the below form if you're new to the Chamber. If you've previously registered for an event or you're an existing Chamber member, please log in to complete the booking.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sponsor this event
If you would like to sponsor Astec Computing – the power of the Cloud and Office 365, please complete the form below or visit our event sponsorship page:
Why I'm a Member
"I have met some inspirational members and made some good friends. I have gained good contacts and customers"
Alison Thompson - The Dental Barn