- Name: Emma Pearce
- Company: Pearce Marketing Consultants
- Category 1: Marketing & Communication
- Category 2: Digital Marketing
- Address: Unit 11, Swan Barn Business Centre , Swan Barn Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 2BY
- Telephone: 01323 769130
- Fax: 01323 769130
- Mobile: 07887 950552
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.pearcemarketing.co.uk
- Pearce Marketing provides digital and traditional marketing consultancy, a flexible outsourced marketing service and a range of marketing and social media training.
We work with start-ups and established B2B and B2C businesses in all sectors.
We are passionate about understanding your customers and delivering cost-effective, personalised and measurable marketing activities.
Is marketing on your to-do list… but you just keep putting it off? If you are nodding your head you should get in touch to just chat things through.
- Customer research – focus groups or individual customer/prospect telephone calls and online surveys
- A marketing audit – to help you understand what could be improved, what tactics you may be missing and what you should do next
- A marketing strategy and action plan – so that you have a structure and plan of activities for your marketing
- Day-to-day marketing – getting your marketing done! This includes writing copy, SEO (search engine optimisation), preparing for exhibitions, logos, website projects, SEO, social media advertising, email marketing and lots more…
- Marketing training - eg. Mailchimp, SEO, marketing planning and more
- Social media training - one to one or small group sessions that will ensure that you maximise the opportunities to boost your business on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- GDPR support - we can help with your GDPR marketing compliance
Why I'm a Member
"In 2015, Eastbourne UnLtd made Christmas for our town with over 50,000 people visiting the centre as a direct result of the activities managed and co-ordinated by the Chamber. One of the highlights was the Coca Cola truck which proved what a night time economy can look like."
Keith Ridley - Former Editor of Eastbourne Herald