- Name: Charles Herrod
- Company: Sovereign Harbour Yacht Club
- Category 1: Entertainment & Hospitality
- Category 2: Venues
- Address: 3 Harbour Quay , Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 5QF
- Telephone: 01323 470888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.shyc.co.uk
- Sovereign Harbour Yacht Club is delighted to be part of the Eastbourne UnLtd Chamber of Commerce and welcomes Chamber Members to join SHYC as Corporate members. With over 700 members we pride ourselves on being an active, all-year round club with one of the best clubhouses on the south coast and one of the friendliest bars around. Our bright, modern clubhouse, which opened in 2006, is available to hire for weddings, events and corporate functions and is the base for our active racing, cruising and social programs. We invite you to enjoy a wide range of events throughout the year including Sunday lunches , Burns night dinner and dance, Trafalgar night, quizzes and the famous Christmas lunch and more. Located at the eastern end of Eastbourne's famous promenade, Sovereign Harbour is the largest man made harbour in Europe and one of the most stunning marinas in the UK. Excellent visitor facilities, berthing for nearly 1,000 boats and 24/7 access make Sovereign Harbour a favourite port of call for yachtsmen. Sovereign Harbour Yacht Club extends a warm welcome to visitors from the UK and the continent alike. The clubhouse is open on Tuesday to Thursday from 1700hrs to 2300hrs, Friday and Saturday from 1200hrs to 2300hrs and Sunday from 1200hrs to 1800hrs. The Club has an excellent galley and our chef provides a quality menu at very reasonable prices. The top floor of the Club, the Royal Sovereign Suite, is available for private functions and conferencing, and we have hosted many events for a variety of prestigious clients, including the merger of Edeal and the Chamber back in 2011. We are now also licensed to perform civil ceremonies and marriages in the Royal Sovereign Suite. With air-conditioned bars, large picture windows and extensive sunny balconies on both the first and second floors, the clubhouse provides fantastic views over Sovereign Harbour and is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the marina. SHYC is delighted to offer Eastbourne UnLtd Chamber of Commerce Members a specially discounted corporate membership rate of £50.00 inclusive per year whilst they remain as members of the Yacht Club. Just email email@example.com for full details. Chamber CEO, Christina Ewbank said "I joined the yacht club earlier this year and have been given a very warm welcome. Also, bar drinks, the Sunday lunch carvery and room hire are all great value and so I recommend joining!"
Why I'm a Member
"They're dynamic and ambitious on behalf of business, making sure we're heard. If something's stopping you prosper they want to know what"
Laura Murphy - MTC2