- Name: James Kimber
- Company: Cooden Beach Hotel
- Category 1: Entertainment & Hospitality
- Category 2: Hotels
- Address: Cooden Sea Road , Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 4TT
- Telephone: 01424 842281
- Fax: 01424 846142
- Mobile: 07860 272815
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.thecoodenbeachhotel.co.uk
- The Cooden Beach hotel occupies a quiet corner of Bexhill and is uniquely positioned directly on the beach, with a Restaurant, Function Room and several bedrooms overlooking the beach and with a Terrace set next to the beach it really is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the scenery. In the 9 years the hotel has been owned by James Kimber it has undergone a continual programme of upgrading throughout and of course this continues with new and innovative ideas being put in place as well as working to reduce our carbon footprint with employing green options whenever and where ever possible. A 41 ensuite bedroom hotel with a good range of room types available and conference facilities to suit Conference or Training for 120, smaller training rooms for 40 or a board room for up to 12 but suitable for one to one meetings and of course free wifi. The Cooden Beach Hotel is an ideal venue for all your requirements catering for Weddings, Banquets or family gatherings and celebrations. The Beachside Restaurant overlooks the sea and serves a set menu of two or 3 courses for Lunch and Dinner, for a more informal Bistro style eatery The Cooden Tavern has an open kitchen so you can watch the chef’s prepare your meal, here you have an a la carte menu as well as daily blackboard specials and the recent addition of Steak Stones has been a very popular choice for many diners who have enjoyed the 8 oz filet steak with fries and salad. To complete the package at The Cooden Beach Hotel there is a Leisure Club which boasts a pool heated to 31 degrees, a spa bath, sauna, steam room and a gym with cardiovascular equipment and free weights. A dedicated team of staff are on hand to look after all your requirements.
Why I'm a Member
"As a Chamber they've really nailed some superb events and brought out the best in the businesses and traders of the town"
Simon Groves - PRG Marketing