- Name: Matthew Huddart
- Company: The View Hotel
- Category 1: Entertainment & Hospitality
- Category 2: Hotels
- Address: Grand Parade , Eastbourne, BN21 4DN
- Telephone: 01323 433900
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.theviewhoteleastbourne.com
- Over the past year The View Hotel has undergone a major refurbishment and now offers exquisite sophisticated facilities in which to visit or stay.
- The View hotel prides itself on offering a personal service with state of the art facilities, free wifi facilities throughout the hotel, tailored events and a variety of meetings and event packages to suit all budgets.
- The hotel provides an Inner city experience with an outer city feel. Situated close to the theatre district and town centre its ideally located and easily assessable by public transport and car.
- If you’re looking for a break away at the seaside or a convenient place to stay whilst travelling on business The View Hotel is the ideal location.
- The Hotel offers some of the best views of Eastbourne, with all front facing bedrooms providing balcony facilities. The 126 modern bedrooms are all air-conditioned, come with Tea and coffee making facilities and safes.
- For those of you looking for an event, meeting or function space the hotel offers two magnificent function spaces and six seminar rooms catering for a variety of sizes and meetings. All rooms come with multimedia conference facilities and the latest technology.
- The Martello Suite and Horizon Suite are both suitable for anniversaries, weddings, birthday parties, work conferences, awards dinners, meetings or a general together.
- The events spaces also offer large breakout areas.
- The Hotels newly refurbished restaurant can cater for up to 120 guests and is open 7 days a week. In addition to the restaurant why not visit the hotels Vista Bar & Lounge where food is available throughout the day and evening, The Vista bar and lounge also offers an outside terrace for those warmer months!
- Both the restaurant and bar are open to hotel guests and non-staying guests, to book for the restaurant all you need to do is call the hotels reception team.
- The View Hotel, you’re welcome………
Why I'm a Member
"A chance meeting at a Chamber Christmas Lunch gave me the opportunity (as a graphic designer) to tender to rebrand a local company. I won the contract and we are both delighted with the end result"
Lisa Hallewell - Lisa Hallewell Design Ltd