- Name: Simon Bulteel
- Company: Cooden Tax Consulting
- Category 1: Financial Services
- Category 2: Accountants
- Address: Office 8, Charter House , 43 St Leonards Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN40 1JA
- Telephone: 01424 225 345
- Mobile: 07799 840 512
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.coodentaxconsulting.co.uk
- Simon Bulteel is a qualified ACCA accountant, who following 10 years in accountancy working for a small local practice and then a large regional practice, spent a further 7 years in industry at top-5 Global Clinical Research Organisation, INC Research and then at a World Championship winning Motorsport Engineering business in Rye. He was exposed to R&D Tax Relief whilst working at Creaseys and then developed his knowledge of other European R&D Tax Relief schemes whilst working at INC Research.
Neep Hazarika has a PhD in Computational Fluid Dynamics and has held a number of international research positions. More recently he has worked at Airbus and three of the largest R&D Tax Relief specialists in the UK writing technical reports to help their clients clam Research and Development Tax Relief.
The combination of Simon’s accounting and tax knowledge from Hi-tech industries combined with Neep’s Data Scientist background mean they are able to apply their knowledge of the R&D Tax Relief Schemes to pretty much any business.
The tax relief is available to Limited companies who are doing something interesting with Science and or Technology. The work that they are doing has to involve an element of uncertainty that a suitably qualified individual isn’t readily able to solve, or the knowledge to solve it isn’t publicly available.
Why I'm a Member
"A chance meeting at a Chamber Christmas Lunch gave me the opportunity (as a graphic designer) to tender to rebrand a local company. I won the contract and we are both delighted with the end result"
Lisa Hallewell - Lisa Hallewell Design Ltd