- Name: Corin Dudley
- Company: Corin Dudley Electrical Services Ltd
- Category 1: Construction
- Category 2: Electrical Contractors
- Address: Unit F1, Chaucer Business Park , Dittons Road, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6JF
- Telephone: 01323 734162
- Fax: 01323 734152
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.cdselectrical.com
- Corin Dudley Electrical Services Limited have been providing Electrical, Air-Conditioning and Solar PV Design, Installation and Maintenance works to residential and commercial and industrial customers within Sussex and Kent for many years. The company was originally started from a cramped desk space in the family dining room and has grown organically providing employment to 6 Office staff, 16 engineers and 2 apprentices, run from our Eastbourne based offices. From the beginning the company vision was to provide our customers with high quality workmanship at competitive prices and ensuring we leave all our jobs clean and tidy! Listening to customer feedback ensures we get things right and lead us to join check-a-trade in Jan 2011. From the 340 reviews so far we have achieved an average score of 9.8 out of 10. With our Bespoke computerised job booking system we can also ensure the right engineer at the right time to suit you whether it’s a planned air conditioning service or an emergency call out to flooding, and with accreditations to the NICEIC, ECA, Chas, Constructionline and Buy-with-Confidence and we're on the approved contractors list for East Sussex County Council. "The electrical work CDS have done for us at the Edeal Business Centre in Dittons Road Polegate has been excellent. Always neat and tidy, nothing was too much trouble for the CDS team and so I would not have any trouble recommending them to our members. Not only was their service top class but they were competitively priced too!" Christina Ewbank CEO Find out more about how CDS can help you and call us now on 01323 734 162.
Why I'm a Member
"There are people at the Chamber to help push my business forward. It's a little bit like having your own marketing department"
Simon Bulteel - Cooden Tax Consulting